July 1, 2012 at 10:03 am
Crocheting is a relaxing pastime that has become increasingly popular. Watch the video to learn how to crochet with Red Heart Boutique Sashay yarn. Click on video to play Right Handed: Left Handed: This video will show you how to crochet a crochet valentine puffy heart. Want to crochet a heart motif for Valentine's Day or any-time gift giving? Get a free heart pattern; find links to more free crochet heart patterns and ideas. Crocheting is a relaxing pastime that has become increasingly popular. This medium size valentine heart would be a nice addition to a side table or desk as a holiday doily. Description: Alice created this beautiful and elegant piece by wrapping a faux gemstone up with crocheted silver thread.
How To Crochet Heart
- Learn how to make this lovely Crocheted Heart Ornament with this free crochet pattern.
- Free heart patterns for crocheted or knitted hearts and heart squares.
- I've seen so many cute Valentine's Garlands around lately! I saw this cute crocheted heart garland pattern on SkipToMyLou.
- For starters, here is a great video tutorial from Red Heart that starts with a slip knot and walks you through the five basic stitches of crochet.
- List of free crochet heart patterns and amigurumi heart patterns.
- Use this small crochet hearts to make cards, tags or on a scrapbook page.
More information about How To Crochet Heart on the site: http://planetmfiles.com