July 29, 2012 at 3:12 pm
This rug is made using Single crochet Thermal stitch. Natural colored Alpaca and Rug instructions: Create a foundation chain about 20 inches long. I have crocheted for many years and never saw these rag rug patterns before! The instructions are clear and easy. I love the rag rugs and get many compliments. Crochet rugs were usually multi colored because they used what was on hand. I've been trying to sit down and write out the instructions for the rugswhich are really easy. Each rug pattern has complete directions.
Crochet Rug Instructions
- Many of the crocheted rug patterns have a picture of the completed rug. Free Crocheted Rug Links.
- Sew Strips And Crochet My mom and I made rugs by sewing strips together and crocheting them.
- It's easy to crochet a rag rug made from strips from old T-shirts.
- Photo: Cal Patch This is such a lovely idea with a great set of instructions.
- This is the rug that I crocheted last summer.
- Many of the vintage crochet patterns for fashions are still very stylish for today’s fashion standards.
More information about Crochet Rug Instructions on the site: http://www.instructables.com