December 12, 2011 at 11:52 am
Granny Square Poncho Tutorial Materials: Yarn, Crochet hook, embroidery needle and safety pins Step 1: Crochet four Granny Squares of equal size. Granny Squares-Motifs-Applique – Free Patterns. Crochet Granny Squares: 8 Free Granny Square Patterns. How to Crochet Granny Squares with Crochet Me: 8 Free Granny Square Patterns. Crochet Granny Square | LoveToKnow – LoveToKnow: Answers for Women. Ponchos are the perfect covering for autumn and spring. They provide a gentle and cozy warmth without being too bulky.
Crochet Granny Square Poncho
- A free crochet pattern for a granny square afghan.
- Instructions are also given to crochet a hat, scarf and poncho by using the same granny square pattern.
- Ponchos & More For Kids – Crochet Patterns by Leisure Arts Keep the kids cozy and stylish in these ponchos and accessories.
- Crochet this fun floral print granny square poncho with Donna.
- Free crochet poncho patterns like this one are great to wear in the spring and summer.
- Crocheting and seaming together granny squares is a classic way to create a warm, heirloom afghan, as well as use up yarn left over from other projects.
More information about Crochet Granny Square Poncho on the site: http://crochetpatternbonanza.com