July 30, 2012 at 4:38 pm
Even a beginner can do this basic crochet scarf pattern easily. Be creative and make it any color you want. This is a free crochet pattern for a ribbed scarf. Learn how to crochet a simple scarf in this month's free project. Just the perfect project for the beginner at crochet. Knit designs include Hooded Knitted Sweater for children and adults, Handsome Hoodie for toddlers, and Painted Zig Zag Scarf. This crocheted scarf was designed using the special shade of Heartfelt Super Saver yarn.
Crochet A Scarf
- Free crochet scarf patterns are great to have around during the fall and winter months.
- Do you need a quick gift? Do you have one skein of yarn? If so, you can crochet this pretty scarf that is very easy to make.
- This crocheted smart scarf is textured and bold.
- This scarf features a decorative puff sttich and the edge is finished with fringing.
- Free crochet scarf patterns — Find free patterns for crocheting scarves.
- Wondering how to crochet a scarf? No need to despair, because this article below will tell you about the 'knitty' gritties of crochet.
More information about Crochet A Scarf on the site: http://i00.i.aliimg.com