July 19, 2012 at 11:01 am
Since I am not sure whether you are experienced at crocheting or not, I wanted to keep this tutorial simple. I''ve started working on a new scarf for me. It''s simple and kind of cute. From the small cowl to the long ones, they are sure to keep you warm. And yes even in California, those scarfs come in handy. ZANNE Chunky Moebius Eternity Circle Scarf (Crochet) Ele Shnier, Nutella Dreams Late Night Crafts Urban fashion for ladies and dudes. Today’s Etsy crochet selection is this loop circle scarf or large cowl by Hand Creations for You. There’s something unique about it that I’m kind of loving. circle scarflette scarf scrap yarn section of Crochet Me covers what you need to know about circle scarflette scarf scrap yarn patterns.
Circle Crochet Scarf
- In just plain words I think this is what the scarf is: Crochet a circle using the first paragraph of instructions.
- This scarf is made holding 3 strands of yarn together at the same time and is crocheted in the round, or more accurately, joined in the round.
- Learn how to make an easy crocheted circle scarf! Would be a great gift for the holidays or just a good gift for your cold neck.
- Double crochet – a common basic crochet stitch.
- Versatile and useful – it forms a more open fabric and is a longer stitch than single crochet.
- and how to make them Chain (ch). Make loop in thread, insert hook in 1oop, and draw main length of thread through.
More information about Circle Crochet Scarf on the site: http://www.knitpicks.com